"Life is full of mysteries and wonders ... yet, no one uncover its all secrets ..."

Friday, May 6, 2011

NOT YET LATE

Okay, I guess, am not yet a late bloomer in Blogging World. True that I just have the oppurtunity to do some blog here as I don't have a computer of my own. Often, I have a lot of new ideas, but too late to write down sometimes. For now, I will pursue one of my dreams and frustrations. No matter what, I am glad I have this place to be  call my own place... Yes, my own! But everyone is free to come by and leave some message in comments area :

By now, am trying to live at the moment. So many complex in my life, I feel I will lost if I could not find myself right away. Am looking for something for my life... Such a lonely life. I should have more than this, but always has many complication before I could have it in my hand to hold and never let it go! At the moment, I am finding the way... The road to take to reach my dreams, life fulfillment, and endless happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment