"Life is full of mysteries and wonders ... yet, no one uncover its all secrets ..."

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

However, I Will Never Cry


Hurt and pained,
Broke and misery,
Sadness and loneliness!

Depress and distress,
Upset and disappoint,
Hopeless and useless!

Anguish and gloominess,
Over sorrowfulness!
Is this endless?

You stabbed my heart deep!
Hurt and pained rushed throughout me!
I feel too much broken in this misery,
Then sadness overwhelm within of me!

You give serious wound in my soul ...
It creates depression in my heart,
It makes me always upset to think about it,
Over and over again!

I start feel this hopelessness,
Distressing over uselessness,
I have been disappointing,
Of your broken promises!

My spirit surrounded by anguish!
My face full of gloominess,
And in my eyes residing,
This endless sorrowfulness ...

However, I will never cry!
It could never worth it for you!
Though I do not know how to through!
My days and nights without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment