"Life is full of mysteries and wonders ... yet, no one uncover its all secrets ..."

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Touch of a Sweet Angel

Today is a bad day and more bad news for me. It's been half a year since my mother's mom was on bed, and I gave a little support every month as help for my grandma's needs. But times are very hard right now, so I almost can't support her already as my father has been out of the job for two months. I shoulder all expenses now. In addition, I received a message from my aunt that my ill grandma's sister died the other day. It was real a shock for us because we expected and readied ourselves thinking my ill grandma would probably die before one of her sisters. This grandma used to visit and watched my ill grandma at night sometimes. We truly never knew when a person's life will end.

I am remembering now, she is the grandma who gave us, her granddaughters, advice to pray and devoted to Mama Mary, Jesus' mother. Yes, all my grandma's are very devoted Catholics. She said to us that we should ask Mama Mary for the husband's we wanted and we should not be ashamed to ask her about what kind of a husband we would like (if he is handsome, rich, kind, loving, and more in good character). And Mama Mary and will grant it! And yes! I followed her, actually, and took her advice; I asked Mama Mary and Jesus for the husband I wanted (handsome, muscular body, and even not a rich guy, just have stable and good earnings, very kind and generous to my family). And he is, God gave me all what I prayed after a year of making a devotion in Quiapo Church, Manila.

[read more, click the link below]
The Touch of a Sweet Angel - DivineCaroline

No comments:

Post a Comment